Dogs have coats of fur that make it hard for them to cool down during summer. Apart from ensuring a consistent supply of water at home, an occasional icy treat will be a delight to beat the heat. Dog experts were asked for their favorite recepits.
Below is the one we shared
- 4 cups / 32 oz of plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar-free peanut butter
- In a large bowl mix together the honey, pumpkin, and peanut butter until consistency is smooth. (You may need to warm the peanut butter and honey to make it easier to stir.)
- Slowly add your yogurt until all is mixed and well.
- Pour into freezer-safe containers and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Treat your pup to some gelato!
Read the full article perloverscentre.com